Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Lush Favourites

I kind of feel like this is a stereotypical blogger thing to post as most bloggers do a Lush favourites. But who cares, here's mine!
It's only been this year that I've got into Lush, from about August or so. That means this my first year experiencing all the Christmas wonders that Lush offers. Three of my favourites are Christmas products yet I still have one or two Christmas bombs to try so there may be more Christmas favourites!! I also have a Dragons Egg and Sakura bath bomb which I really want to use but haven't got round to yet. You may see those in the future! I apologise for the poor photo in advance as I've been so busy lately that I keep missing the right lighting to take pictures *slaps wrist*. But hopefully they'll be better next week!



The first product is the Brightside Bubble Bar (which isn't in the phot because I've used half of it and is no longer its proper shape!) This is the first thing I bought from Lush and it is my 'go to' product for a lovely bath. It is red, orange and yellow and all the colours are marvellously swirled to create a lovely pattern. It is the same shape and size as The Comforter. It has a gorgeous citrusy scent and turns the bath orange.

The second product is Grease Lightning. I love this stuff. If you didn't already lnow,  Grease Lightning is spot treatment and it contains tea tree oil and rosemary to zap those spots. It is expensive at £6.10 per bottle but it isn't something that you on every night. You would only use when an actual spot appears on your skin and then it does its magic.

The third product is the Dream Cream. It is a hand and body lotion and this is the number one best seller (according to the bottle!) and I can truly see why. When I first went into Lush to look at the moisturisers, I had already researched and read reviews and knew I wanted the Dream Cream. The main reason I went for it is because I have eczema on the top of my arms near my shoulders and this is amazing for soothing the dry skin. The lady in Lush gave me two small sample pots of it and it lasted for ages which is a bonus. Finally for Christmas, I got a full sized pot!

The fourth product is the Golden Wonder bath bomb. As I said before, this is my first 'Lush Christmas' and everything was new to me. I was mainly attracted to this due to the smell and the size. It is a lovely gold present so you would think that the water would turn gold. But no, it doesn't. It turns a luxurious royal blue with other colours spewing out of as it fizzes away.

The fifth product is the Northern Lights bath bomb. I don't know whether this was for Christmas because it is supposed to be like fireworks in the bath so it could've been for Bonfire Night. This bath bomb is long and purple. Just like the Golden Wonder, the colour is misleading. It turns the bath mainly purple yet there is blue and yellow mainly in it and mine had a slight hint of pink. Luckily, I bought one before Christmas because my mum got me one on Christmas and when I looked at it, it was very, very crumbled.

The final product of my Lush favourites has got to be the Butter Bear. I believe that this is a Christmassy remake of the Butterball, but I think that it being in the shape of a bear is far better. It has a lovely cocoa butter and vanilla scent and turns the bath water a milky colour. I found that this not only made me smell nice but also moisturised my skin which is fantastic!
Those were my Lush favourites but I still love so many other of their bath bombs. At the moment I have soooo many things from Lush that I have either bought myself or received as presents but in no way am I complaining!!

What are your Lush favourites??

Emily xx

4 comments:

  1. I really wanted to try the Golden Wonder and the Northern Lights bath bombs they sound amazing!! xxx

    KirstyLeighx// Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! Next Christmas I'll need to stock up on them!!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I love lush! But what's crazy is that I've never been inside a lush shop! I've been given so many items but never had a nosey around myself! I really want to but there isn't one near #firstworldproblems haha
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! If you are ever near a Lush you must go in it!! I understand how you have so much stuff from there without going in, the same happened with me!
      Emily xx

      Delete