Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Liebster Award

A few days ago, I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Since then I've also been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award so they'll be up in the next few days.

I'd first like to thank "From Pen to Screen" for nominating me and you should check out her blog as her writing is AMAZING!!

Before I start, there are a few rules:
Link the person who nominated you
Answer all the questions given
Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all the other nominees through social media/their blogs

Questions I was given:

1. What made you start blogging?
It was a rather spontaneous decision actually! I'd been thinking about it for a while and just thought I'd start it!
2. Polaroids or digital camera?
Although polaroids look adorable and vintage, I prefer digital as you can have them on your computer and always having them rather than having them printed as I'd probably lose them!
3. Writing or drawing?
As much as I love writing, I'd have to say drawing as I love it! But I can also write something and then draw a picture to with it which is the best of both!
4. Nandos or Wagamamas?
Nandos allllll the way! 
5. Who was the first blogger you read?
I think it was The Life of a Fashion Nerd, Tolly Dolly Posh and Jojorickart (formerly known as Miss Jojangles).
6. What's your favourite colour?
Purple!
7. First concert you went to?
I've only been to one and I don't know whether it counts but I went to the Big Gig which is a Girl Guiding Concert! I actually loved it though because Ed Sheeran, The Wanted (who I loved at the time), Olly Murs, Eliza Doolittle and Pixie Lott were there!
8. Fairy Lights or Bunting?
I did buy fabric to make bunting but it has to be fairy lights! I have quite a lot in my room!!
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Well I don't have Instagram so I guess it'll be Twitter for me!
10. All time favourite make up product and why?
I don't wear make up so I can't answer this. Sorry!
11. Camping or hotel?
Camping! I go every year with Guides/Rangers and it is soooo fun - unless it's wet!

Those were my 11 questions! Now I need to nominate 11 blogs - but it may be a few less than 11!

Nominees:

This is actually all the bloggers as all the other ones I though of (there's a long list!) have already done the Liebster Award!!

But anyway, here are my questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Favourite perfume/body spray?
3. Favourite nail polish?
4. Books or eBooks?
5. All time favourite place in the world?
6. Movie(s) that made you cry?
7. Favourite High Street Shop?
8. Tumblr or Pinterest?
9. First celebrity crush you had?
10. Hidden talent?
11. England or America and why?

Hope you enjoyed this post and there will be two more posts like this soon!!
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment