Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Versatile Blogger Award!!

A few weeks ago, I was nominated by Bhavika (beautybybxoxo) for the Versatile Blogger Award!
For this award, you tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself and then nominate other bloggers.

It was hard to think of 7 interesting things that aren't obvious so here I go...

1. Textiles/Art - Not that many people know that I am into art and fashion/designing because I'm not one to go round tooting my own horn (is that the right saying??). But it has always been an absolute dream of mine to one day be working in a creative job rather than behind a desk all day but I haven't really told anyone that yet... I guess blogging is a good way to start!!

2. Ballet - I have always loved dance and my main style is ballet. I've been doing it since I was 4 and at times I hate it but others, I love it. I am currently in Grade 6 but soon to be in Grade 7 (hopefully!!) soon out of eight Grades in total!

3. Nail Polish - I'm not much of a makeup person but I love nail polish. I don't really know how it all started but I have well over 50 bottles and I think that may be too many! This week though, I will be having a post going up about my collection!!

4. Driving Games - This sounds absolutely bonkers and out of place on a blog like mine but I really like racing games (normal, I know). I think it's because I have two older brothers (6 and 8 years older) so growing up, we would play on the PlayStation 2 (games like Simpsons Hit and Run). I also watched my brother for hours playing Call of Duty although it wasn't really suitable for a 10 year old girl! Whoops!

5. Books - I love reading as it's just a way to escape everything and you can really be in your own little world. It takes me a while to get into a good book but once I have, I will read like there's no tomorrow!

6. Holidays - I'd love to travel and visit loads of places in the world and I would like to go on more holidays (I don't mean that in a spoilt way!) as I haven't actually been on holiday aince I was about ; and I have never been out of the country. My first time out of the country will be on the Battlefields Trip at the end of the year with school!

7. London - Last but certainly not least! I absolutely love London as it is such a diverse city. For example, you have the House of Parliament on one side of the river and then the graffiti covered skatepark on the opposite side. There's Buckingham Palace on one side of London and then hipsyers and Shoreditch on the opposite side. London is such a magical place during the day and at night and it is so accessible with all th pe trains and red buses. If you ever get a chance, you should really try and seek out the hidden gems of London rather than the obvious tourist attractions.

That's my seven facts! Hope you enjoyed them!!
Who I nominate:

From Pen to Screen: daisysmiler.blogspot.co.uk




I know I haven't blogged in ages but expect more posts this week as it's half term!!
I was also nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award so that will be a post soon as well!

Emily xx 



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this nomination! Loved the answers :)
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks. Can't wait for your answers :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, lovely! That's soo cool that you're almost grade 7 ballet! Wow! I'd love to be able to dance at that level, unfortunately I stopped ballet when I was like 4... ahahah xxx

    ohsnapanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks...it's taken quite a while to finally get up to grade 7 haha!!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  3. That's a cool award, I love London too!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete