Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

My Nail Polish Collection: Part 1

Its been a few days since I've written a post but I'm back!
Recently, I counted my nail polishes and realised that I have 101 bottles. Whoops! Then I thought that as I have a fair few, I'll do a blog post on them!
As you can tell from the title, this is only part one. These are the nail polishes that I have lots of from a certain brand because all my others are little random ones. This is probably about half of my collection so part two will be the rest and part three will be effects/tools.
In this post, I do not wish to brag and all products have been purchased over a number of years. I'm not going to go into detail on them, there are only pictures. However if you wish to know the colour, leave a comment or tweet me at @farfromvogue_ and I will happily tell you.


The first brand is Models Own. This is one of my favourite brands of nail polishes however I recently bought a chrome colour and found that it chipped easily which wasn't the best. I'll also say in advance that most of the colours are purple as I went through a phase of loving purple nail polishes (I did the same with red!!). 



The next brand is Barry M and this is my ultimate favourite as I have loved every shade and never had a problem! My favourite shade is Ballerina which I only got a few days ago (hopefully it will be featured in a haul post soon) and I'm wearing it now. Being a ballet dancer myself, I have grown up with leotards, tights and ballet shoes this colour and think that it is simply gorgeous!



This brand is one that I used to love and it is the Claires nail polishes. I do not currently buy from there anymore yet I do still use the colours as they are alright.



This final brand is No.7 which is from Boots. When I was younger I thought these were the most high-end nail polishes you could get because of the fancy bottle. Eventhough I don't think that now, they are still amazing. Sadly, they are expensive at £7 a bottle so I would only buy them when my mum had a £2 off voucher. Once again, there are quite a few purple ones!



I hope you enjoyed that post, I enjoyed writing it! I love nail polishes and if you want I can do posts on my nail art as well because it's actually something that I'm kind of good at!! Remember to leave a comment if you want to know what the names of various colours and say your favourite nail polish/brand so everyone can try something new!! 

Emily xx






1 comment: