Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Not So February Favourites

So I had planned to do a February Favourites post but then my camera broke and my WiFi stopped and I know, I know - excuses, excuses but I'm back and I will be really busy next week (dance and Guide/Rangers camp) so I'm writing a lot of posts this week for next.
As I mentioned, I was going to write a February Favourites but it's now March 3rd so this will just be a current favourites post. Also, there won't be any pictures for a while until my camera is fixed! Sorry!! 

Favourites
❤️Witch Blackhead Clearing Gel
This stuff is AMAZING! You squeeze a bit onto your hand and massage it onto the places where you have blackheads and it removes dead skin cells which prevents blackheads from growing. I use this along with a skincare routine which will be a post sometime soon.
❤️No.7. Instant Radiance Concealer
I had one of these from my mum and that was the under eye version  however the new one I have is the proper concealer and it is the best concealer I've ever used. Mine is in shade II which is the one in the middle and it blends in so easily that it only takes seconds to do in the morning.
❤️Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser
I tried this after watching Eve Bennett's School Night Time Routine (whose channel 'Eve Bennett' is one that you should really check out as it is amazing!) and I have never looked back. My face feels so soft after and it has helped so much with my skin. I really like the Simple range as it isn't extremely pricey (especially if you buy it from a supermarket!) which is good as it all adds up in the end.
❤️Costa
There's a stereotypical thing which is like 'all white girls love Starbucks'. But to be honest I far prefer Costa as their paninis are amazing and their drinks are delicious! I normally get one after dance on Saturday and I actually look forward to it! My favourite drink is either the strawberries and cream with whipped cream or the mango and passionfruit cooler.
❤️Body Shop Lip Butter
I recently invested in a lip butter from the Body Shop. It is Dragon Fruit flavour/smell. It's called the. Foundation Lip Butter and 100% profits go to their chosen charities. This way, I get moisturised lips and give money to charity!
❤️My High Waisted Jeans
I bought black super skinny high waisted jeans from New Look and I don't really see why I hadn't bought some in the past. They look good with absolutely anything and they are really soft and comfy and great!

Well, there weren't that many favourites but there were a few. I know I haven't posted in a while but. I promise there will be some more in the next few days.
Do you like any of the same things in my favourites? Leave a comment below :)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment