Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Winter Outfits

Hii guys x
So this post is a bit different to the previous ones I have done but I really enjoyed making it.
It may seem like winter is over but we still have till the end of February and it is extremely cold in the UK at the moment! For that reason, I put together four outfits. Two casual, one smarter look and one gym/exercise outfit. All links will be listed and I hope you enjoy :)

❤️Outfit One - Cosy Winter Wear, Red and Navy Themed.


Blanket Cape: £19.99 found here.
Navy Jumper: £65 found here.
Disco Pants: £10 (was £40) found here.
Chelsea Boots: £80 found here.

❤️Outfit Two -  Casual Winter Wear, Black and White Themed


Jacket with Borg Lining: £58 found here.
'Nothing to Wear' T-shirt: £7.99 found here.
Treggings: £25 found here.
Beanie: £9.99 found here
Sunglasses: £17.99 found here.
Dr Martens: £60 found here.

❤️Outfit Three - Work Wear


Cropped Blazer: (not the same one as in the picture but similar) £49 found here.
Cream Blouse: £48 found here.
Tartan Skirt: £36 found here.
Black Pumps: £50 found here.
Bag: (not the exact one) £315 found here.
(I didn't link the tights as they're just normal tights but I really like the 40 dernier Marks and Spencers Bodysensor tights)

❤️Outfit Four - Warm Gym Wear for Cold Night Runs


Sports Bra: £22 found here.
Sports Tank: £25 found here.
Hoodie: £30 found here.
Leggings: £31 found here.
Shoes: £70-£110 as you can customise your own. All Roshe Runs found here.

Okay, well that's it!! I hope you liked this post as it's a new idea but I'd really like to do more!
Bye x
Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. looove the outfits! i think the second one is my favourite, however, i also really like the shoes from the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them!! I like the second one as wel the shoes from the first one are really comfy (i have some myself!!)
      Emily xx

      Delete