Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

So....my new blog!!

I've always loved fashion.
I say always but it's not as if I was dreaming of Burberry at 4 years old.
I also have a great interest in beauty products and smelly stuff yet make up isn't really me - at the moment.

I thought I'd attempt to start this blog as somewhere to express myself and give me something to do instead of watching TV all day!!
When I say I'm starting this blog, I should say this is just a trial run. I have a proper idea for a blog but I don't want to launch straight into it without experience of blogging. So I will do this blog for maybe a month and if it is going alright then I'll start my real blog.

This blog however will be based on fashion and beauty products but don't expect monthly favourites full of make up products as I said before, I'm not really into make up. I will also base one blog a week (maybe) on a brand whether that be a clothing brand, a beauty brand or a designer brand that i really can't afford but can fantasise about!!

Before I carry on, let me introduce myself. My name is Emily (that's all you're getting!) and I'm your average 14 year old girl from London. I guess that's all you really need to know as you'll slowly find out more!

Leave a comment saying what you'd like to see on my blog (if there is anyone actually reading this that is!) and feel free to share the news of my blog...seriously, your choice....!!xx

Emily xx

1 comment: