Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Brand Blog: Jack Wills

So I'm back again with another Brand Blog! You can read my first one here. This time it's on a more affordable brand: Jack Wills.



I absolutely love Jack Wills and love trawling through their website wishing for many items.

Jack Wills is mainly in England but there are also shops in Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Channel Islands, Hong Kong, the Middle East, Asia and the USA.

They describe themselves as 'The maker of the finest quality goods' and being 'Fabulously British'.

The brand was founded in 1999 and the first store was 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, Devon which is evident in the design of many items of clothing.

I think that their most iconic item of clothing is their gilet. Walking around school, I see many, many people wearing them, boys and girls. I personally love their jumpers and I am currently wearing one as I write this. Their shirts are also lovely and their coats are warm and very long lasting.

The next thing I love from Jack Wills are their bags. I have two school bags from there, one that I'm currently using and love, and four crossbody handbags. I've had one of the handbags for about three years and it is still in amazing condition! For Christmas I received a purse from there and it is amazing quality and has a lovely pattern on it. The phone cases come in prints that match the bags and some of the clothing. They also have gorgeous jewellery which is also very well made. Throughout the year, they sell simply beaded bracelets which are made in Africa and money from the sales of bracelets goes to help fight Malaria.





The last thing I want to mention is their gym range. They have three styles of tracksuits: skinny, straight leg and baggy. They have a range of tops which either say 'Jack Wills' on them or they have a printed picture. Their gym bags are spacious and high quality and they also produce water bottles which are good for the sporty types or just people in general.

Jack Wills is rather pricey yet still in the affordable margin. It may seem like a lot of money but the clothes and gifts last for ages. I also like that they sell stationery, tech and travel cases and accessories.

Hope you enjoyed my second Brand Blog!!
Em xx

1 comment:

  1. Do you like Jack Wills?? If there was one item from any clothing shop that you could buy (money being no object) what would it be and why??x
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete